HOW TO JOIN OUR ONLINE CLASSES
1. Register for an Online Class at least 15 minutes prior to class time on your Just Breathe Yoga Center app (HERE) or online (HERE).
2.Once you are registered, you will receive an email with a "Registration Confirmation". 30 Minutes before class, you will receive another email containing the Zoom link to take you to the online class. Make sure you create an account at Zoom.us beforehand.
3. Once you click on the link, it will take you to our "Waiting Room". The instructor will admit you into class. Make sure you have connected your audio. You have the option to keep your video on or turn it off. All students will be muted during class for recording purposes. Note: if you have your video on, rest assured, you will not be in the video recording.
4. Your teacher will admit everyone from the waiting room to the Online Class at class time. Please be on time to class to avoid disruption.
5. Enjoy your yoga class from the safety and comfort of your own home!
You may purchase a Drop-In class for $10 or use an online class package of 5 for $39 or purchase an Unlimited Membership. If you have never used Zoom before, please CLICK HERE to download to your computer or mobile device and create an account beforehand so you do not miss the start of class.
New Studio Policies
We are happy to announce that we are open! While we are excited to reopen, we are cautious about moving forward. With this re-opening comes restrictions we've put in place out of respect for us and our community. We are doing all we can to keep our community safe and healthy, but we will need your help to do so!
We are offering a hybrid schedule of both live-stream and in-person classes. Our On-Demand is here to stay and is included with our Unlimited Memberships! Moving forward, we hope to find our new “normal” where we can share a physical space together. We've added a few favorites to our schedule, so make sure to check it out! If you are unsure of how to navigate our online classes, please Click Here or call 678-653-9573.
1. If you feel sick, please stay home.
2. Please leave all valuables locked in your car.
3. The front door will propped open fifteen minutes prior to class start time so that you can avoid touching the door handle. The door will be locked during class.
4. Please register for class ahead of time either through our website or app. We will not be accepting cash during this time, so registering before arrival is crucial. You will be prompted to sign our updated online waiver when registering for class.
5. We ask that when arriving, you maintain 6 feet away from each student and the front desk. Markers will be placed on the floor to properly lay your mat with sufficient space.
6. Please wear a mask upon arrival. It may be removed during class so students can breathe easily, but we ask that you wear a mask when you arrive and when you leave. JBYC has hired a seamstress to make masks and we have a limited supply available for purchase of $6.00 per mask, while supplies last. Alternatively, our COVID-19 Information package includes CDC recommendations on how to make face masks using common household items.
7. All employees, staff, and visitors are required to complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire upon entering the studio.
8. JBYC staff will check the body temperature of all visitors with a no-contact, infrared thermometer prior to entering the studio. Students who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness will be asked to exit the studio until they are free of fever (100.4° F [38.0° C] or greater using an oral thermometer).
9. Bring your own props. We are placing prop orders once a month so you can practice at home and bring your own props to class. Click Here to view and order props. Next order will be placed Sunday, June 14th.
10. Only 9 students will be able to practice in the studio at a time. Please register beforehand to alleviate any disappointment.
Other Covid-19 Recommendations
- Avoid hand shaking and other types of direct contact. Do not congregate in large groups.
- Bring your own mat and props to class and do not share mats or props with others.
- Disinfect your mat and props prior to each use / arrival.
- Bring your own bottled water.
- Clean your hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol, or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Use disposable gloves when appropriate. Gloves spread germs so students should not were gloves whenever possible. Wash your hands after removing gloves and properly dispose used gloves.
- It is critical that individuals NOT take classes while experiencing illness symptoms such as include fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, repeated shaking with chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or loss of taste or smell. Seek medical attention if you develop any of these symptoms.
- Please contact Kim Thomas or Katie Smith immediately if you have or if someone you know has tested positive or has been exposed to COVID-19
- Our studios will be maintained at 72 degrees or higher at all times. Plan to dress lighter if you are uncomfortable at that temperature. Weather permitting; the doors both front and back will be propped open.
- Instructors will remain on their mat. No physical touch of any kind including hands on healing or physical adjustments will be made.
- No heavy pranayama (breath) work will be practiced.
- Tissues, wipes, and hand-sanitizer will be available in multiple locations in the room.
- Mat cleaner will not be provided.
- Just Breathe will be using CDC approved Corona virus killing cleaners disinfectants to sanitize. These are commercial grade.