Welcome to Just Breathe Yoga in Douglasville, GA
New Studio Policies
We are happy to announce that we will be re-opening our yoga studio on June 1st! While we are excited to reopen, we are cautious about moving forward. With this re-opening comes restrictions we've put in place out of respect for us and our community. We are doing all we can to keep our community safe and healthy, but we will need your help to do so!
We will start with a hybrid schedule of both live-stream and in-person classes. Our On-Demand is here to stay and is included with our Unlimited Memberships! Moving forward, we hope to find our new “normal” where we can share a physical space together. We are offering 13 classes a week (6 online, 7 in studio). We've added a few favorites to our schedule, so make sure to check it out! If you are unsure of how to navigate our online classes, please Click Here or call 678-653-9573.
1. If you feel sick, please stay home.
2. Please leave all valuables locked in your car.
3. The front door will propped open fifteen minutes prior to class start time so that you can avoid touching the door handle. The door will be locked during class.
4. Please register for class ahead of time either through our website or app. We will not be accepting cash during this time, so registering before arrival is crucial. You will be prompted to sign our updated online waiver when registering for class.
5. We ask that when arriving, you maintain 6 feet away from each student and the front desk. Markers will be placed on the floor to properly lay your mat with sufficient space.
6. Please wear a mask upon arrival. It may be removed during class so students can breathe easily, but we ask that you wear a mask when you arrive and when you leave. JBYC has hired a seamstress to make masks and we have a limited supply available for purchase of $6.00 per mask, while supplies last. Alternatively, our COVID-19 Information package includes CDC recommendations on how to make face masks using common household items.
7. All employees, staff, and visitors are required to complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire upon entering the studio.
8. JBYC staff will check the body temperature of all visitors with a no-contact, infrared thermometer prior to entering the studio. Students who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness will be asked to exit the studio until they are free of fever (100.4° F [38.0° C] or greater using an oral thermometer).
9. Bring your own props. We are placing prop orders once a month so you can practice at home and bring your own props to class. Click Here to view and order props. Next order will be placed Sunday, June 14th.
10. Only 5 students will be able to practice in the studio at a time. Please register beforehand to alleviate any disappointment.
Other recommendations can be found on our Studio Updates page.
For detailed instruction on how to join our online classes, click here.
Your memberships, class passes or drop in class passes will automatically apply to our live streamed classes, and new students can click here to access our online store to purchase classes.
We have been overwhelmed with how much support you've given us as we've worked to move our studio online. As we start to navigate the opening of our studio, here's how you can help:
Maintain your memberships and class passes.
Practice with us online, so we can stay connected.
Book your class in advance on our online schedule or app.
Help us spread the word about our online and studio classes.
Continue to stay in touch and support each other on our Facebook and Instagram pages. We need each other!